Monday, December 27, 2010

Chicken Rice Ball @ Jonker Street

Hello world!

Recently, my friends and I went down to Melaka just to spend two days of bonding session. Instead of bonding, we eat, and eat, and eat.


We spend one whole day in Jonker Street, ate more than 3 meals in Jonker Street as well.

IMG_3935


First, we had our lunch in a small Chicken Rice shop located right in front of Jonker Street. I rushed over to the shop as I feel that they might close earlier due to selling out all their chicken rice. When I got there, tons of human are already Q-ing up waiting for their turn.

IMG_3944

IMG_3966

IMG_3964

IMG_3980


"Kedai Kopi Chung Hwa" serve the best Chicken Rice Ball in Malaysia, I can guarantee that. We waited for almost half an hour under the hot sun, but to me, it's so worthy. The rice balls it's just so tasty, I have no idea what other word to describe it, but it's so tasty.

IMG_3985


Braised Chicken served in the kopitiam, I would say, it's just normal, not much difference comparing to other normal Chicken Rice shop, but what attract tourist to visit this kopitiam is definitely the Chicken Rice Ball.

IMG_3987

There was 11 of us, we ordered 3 plates of Chicken, 15 plates of Chicken Rice Balls and drinks and it cost us RM80++, which means it's around RM 7.50 per person. It's not even expensive.

The rice ball is seriously the best Chicken Rice Ball in Malaysia. I've a promise to myself to go every single time I visit Melaka, cause that's how awesome it is.

I rate the Chicken Rice Ball, 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment