Monday, December 27, 2010

Coconut Shake @ Melaka

Hello world!

Third post on my Melaka trip, this show how awesome that trip was.

Shiat Teen brought my friends and I to this road stall where they sell coconut shake, we reach there around 5pm and people are already Q-ing up by the roadside.. The coconut shake was so refreshing and mouth watering that I almost finish it in one gulp. The shake contain a mixture of coconut water, coconut flesh and ice-cream. Some people like it with extra ice-cream on top, but I think it's best when it's serve just the way it is. You can taste the ice-cream, in the mean time the cold, refreshing coconut water.


IMG_4152

IMG_4157


If I'm not mistaken, it's RM2.50 per cup. It's not that expensive comparing to buying a coconut yourself. There's a beach nearby Klebang, therefore you can go grab the coconut shake right after your sexy sun tan. Although it's not the best dessert you can get around the state, but it's a MUST TRY! Especially when you're in Malaysia weather.


I rate this 8/10.


Klebang Coconut Shake is located right beside Caltex Klebang Besar.

Jalan Klebang,
Malacca Town, Malacca.

No comments:

Post a Comment