Monday, December 6, 2010

Mamak @ Saji SS2

Hello World!

This has been a weekly routine ever since my friend, Philip discover the best "dal" of his life. My Uni mates and I have to visit Saji at least once a week. It's like a drug to us, without the "dal", we can't live.


IMG_3217


IMG_3224



From what I've ate, Saji has the best Maggie Mee Goreng in PJ Area. I like the sour taste when you squeeze the lime into the noodle, it's gives a mouth watering feeling in your mouth.

IMG_3219



The fried chicken, although it's not the best friend chicken I've eaten, but what makes it great is that they re-fry it for you. It gives the freshness and the crispy-ness when you chew it in your mouth.

IMG_3225


It's a must try if you are searching for Mamak in SS2 area, I rate this restaurant 8/10.


Restaurant Saji Sdn. Bhd
Seksyen SS2/4A.

No comments:

Post a Comment