Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Delicious @ Bangsar Village

Hello world!

After few days of planning where to spend our first paid gig, Shiat Teen and I decided to go Delicious. I wanted to go KL's Delicious but she thought it was far (which is not), so we ended up going to Bangsar. It was full of humans and even before stepping in the restaurant, I already feel like a rich man. The aura of expensive food fly through my face. My impression of Delicious wasn't that good due to some free high tea voucher my mum got, but this visit to Delicious was delicious.




Shiat Teen was craving for Delicious' Carbonara, actually that is one of the reason we decided to head there. But according to her, the dish wasn't as nice as she expected. She was complaining the sauce being too liquified. The spaghetti doesn't have enough taste, it tasted like they forgot to add milk in the cream. Overall, not so good.

IMG_3135



I ordered Seafood Linguine which cost around RM28. Now this is awesome. It may look not so nice just by looking it, but think again after u eat it. My first mouth of this pasta was like jizzing in the pants. Despite the price, but this is worth the pay.

IMG_3133



Here comes the part that made Delicious delicious. The Chocolate Brownies! If you haven't try this, you have been missing out. I thought my all-time favorite cake was Secret Recipe's Marble Cheese, but just a piece of the brownies changed my life. The mixture of cold Vanilla Ice-cream and warm thick chocolate brownies has made my life brighter than ever. The combination of the ice-cream and the cake reminds me of Katy Perry's Hot n Cold. It is that awesome.

IMG_3140



Well, without her, I would not have a life changing experience in one night. And I believe that in the future, all her colleagues, who works with her, will have a hard time working with her, cause she is that awesome.

IMG_3138



Because of the awesome-ss dessert I ever eat in my entire life, I rate it 9/10.

IMG_3144



Delicious @ Bangsar Village II
GF-1, Upper Ground Floor, Bangsar Village II, 2, Jalan Telawa 1, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.

2 comments: