Sunday, December 12, 2010

Giant Burger @ Frontera, Jaya One

Hello world!

So last week, My band - Lyon, and I performed at a Mexican Restaurant owned by a good friend of mine, Ramesh in Jaya One. By looking at the tables around me, I see burgers 3 times bigger than McDonald's burger. So I asked the waiter, and ordered a Chili Cheeseburger. According to the waiter it's like the second best burger of the Restaurant. It was SUPREME AWESOME! A bite of the burger squeeze the juice from the beef patty right in your mouth. The cheese, the patty, the chili, the sauce everything creates a fusion merging in your mouth while chewing it.



A snap of the Chili Cheese Burger

IMG_3324



An inside look of the restaurant.

IMG_3312

IMG_3311


They provide a small stage for local music acts. On that night, musician such as Crossing Boundaries, Tatty Zainal, Alya, J.I.Z, Suzie and my band Lyon where provided slots to serenade the customers. Hope I did not burst their ear drums.

IMG_3303



So there you go, if you're crazing for big burgers and drinking at the same time, Frontera is the right place to go. I rate the Chili Cheese Burger 9/10.

IMG_3317


Frontera Sol of Mexico
Jaya One
18-8-2 Block L, 72A Jalan Universiti
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 46200

Phone number: 603-79588515

No comments:

Post a Comment